Get High Quality Water Everywhere with Joplin's Best Whole Home Water Filters from Culligan
Solve poor quality or hard water problems before they reach your home with sophisticated, customized whole home water filters from Culligan.
Does your home have cloudy or discolored water? How about unpleasant or foul tastes, even with water straight from the tap? Have you seen white buildup or chalky reside in your sinks and tubs? Is there rust-colored or blue/green stains or spots around your water fixtures? Does your skin, hair, laundry, or nails have a rough or parched feeling to them after being cleaned?
If your home is exhibiting any of these indicators, you probably have hard water in your home. Even worse, though, is that these symptoms aren’t the worst of your problems. They can be indicators of more serious damage that you can’t see. Hard water minerals have been known to damage plumbing and major appliances. As these minerals buildup, they cause major appliances and piping to work overtime.
When your appliances and plumbing systems are straining to do their job, you can see an increase in your utility bill. This is because they need to use more energy to compensate for the inefficient hard water, which causes a strain on the appliances and your wallet.
Joplin’s Municipal Water Quality
Joplin’s municipal water comes from a combination of surface water sources (from Shoal Creek) and groundwater sources (from underground wells). This means that is susceptible to the shortcomings of both of these sources. It can be the bacteria and other contaminants that are known to be common in surface water sources, or it can be hard water that groundwater sources are known for. Whatever issues your home may be exhibiting, a whole home water filter from Culligan of Joplin with ensure that every faucet and fixture in your house has soft, and safe, water.
Water Solutions with Whole Home Water Filtration
Do you want better-tasting water that not only runs clear, but also works better in every fixture in your home? If so, you need a Culligan whole home water filter to stop your water problems throughout your home.
Whether the reason you’re looking into whole home filtration is unpleasant tastes or odors, inefficient appliances, or problems with plumbing and fixtures, Culligan has a solution for eliminating these problems to make your water better for you, and your home.
With a free water test and solutions that are tailored to the exact problems that we find, whether that is hard or poor-quality water, we will make sure that the taste and performance of your water will improve in every room of your house.
Whole Home Water Filtrations Benefits
Whole home filters can save you both time and money in the long run, whether it is reducing your utility bills, extending your major appliances lifespan, or causing you to use less cleaning or personal care products (like soaps, detergents, and shampoos). Soft, filtered water can even help you feel better and enjoy clothes that look better by being gentler on nails, skin, hair, laundry, and more.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet in your Joplin home.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots. Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Having been in business for over 80 years now, it is safe to assume that Culligan knows water problems and how to solve them. In addition, we have local Joplin experts who know the exact water problems that we face in our area. We’re experienced at understanding the water in your home, diagnosing the problems, and finding a whole home filtration solution that will help you treat your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your Joplin Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.